B Crews Tuned Car for Sale

Yesterday while browsing the internet for something special and nice about HT81S, I bump into a HT81S for sale via tradecarview Japan website.
What really attract me to this listing is the price, normally for a typical HT81S, they are selling around USD4,000 but this was listed at a price double that near USD9,000. That is expensive for a 13 year old car in Japan.
Then I look at it more and the more I look at it, it does look similar to BCrews tuned car. I wonder whether this is their company demo car, there are a lot of similarity. The roll cage, intake kit and exhaust.
Bcrews tuned HT81S does give a very balance car, their tuning are not too much on the engine and horsepower but they further enhance the advantages of HT81S which is lightweight, response and manoeuvrability. They done a lot of customs, engine parts, intake parts, suspension, reinforcement parts too. 

Bcrews HT81S also been feature in HyperRev magazine too. If you have the money to buy this car, the parts somehow might justify the price but for me it is still a bit too expensive.

Links to tradecarview Japan that sale the car :-

Links to Bcrews website :-

Comments