Time to clean ……but it rain...

Cleaning car is such a fun thing to do, if you have a small car to clean. Not a SUV or MPV. I do enjoy cleaning my HT81S, nothing better than a shinny clean car. Nowadays, my HT81S sit at the car porch almost 98% of the time in this past year and I just refill my car recently with gas after 1 year.
Anyway, back to cleaning car a good microfiber cloth and a big pail of water is a must, not forgetting car shampoo and lots and lots of waters. Most of the time, I will take my ipod together during my cleaning routine and this will help to pass the time needed to clean the car. Top music choice is none other than Initial-D soundtrack which make cleaning the HT81S a bit more fun.
However, not always the clean up have a good ending, I had developed this prediction that it rains everytime I clean the car. Not only HT81S but my other car too. So today it does come true that the rain come right after I finish cleaning the car. Nothing to do, but to faster go back inside and have a quick bath and watch tv. I will clean my HT81S again, by next week. :)

Comments