Some photos after a late night drive



It's been a while since I drove my car out at night, the car been sitting inside the house for more than 1 year after the engine rebuilt and this is due to I was allocated with a company car for daily usage. I normally start the car every week and move a couple of inches just to feel the brake, gear and clutches.
So the above is some photo I capture after driving the car at night and the feeling is great. I drove an automatic car now so the left side of my body are somehow useless and having to drive a manual car does feel great. The fun of pressing the clutch and shifting together with the more firm suspension do bring back the memory of running the ht81s at highway many years ago.
Do you share the same feeling too every time driving an HT81S ? Share your stories with me ..

Comments