Ignis Sport at Facebook - Ultimate Garage of Everyday Cars

Have you heard about this page before ? I am not saying about World of HT81S, but Ultimate Garage of Everyday Cars on Facebook. I never heard about it, but I read about it after recommended by someone on Facebook especially when it write about Ignis Sport.

Quote :-
"The Suzuki Ignis Sport belongs in the Ultimate Garage as it is extremely rare (only two for sale in Australia at time of review), quite unique, enjoyable to drive and for the price of this car you really could not ask for much more!
~Ash"

I think thats really speak about the car itself and I fully agree about it. Further review can be view via the links below. Give it a like too if you are there.

Links to Facebook page :-
https://www.facebook.com/davesultimategarage/posts/1609735175952011

Comments