365 post !

Its been a long way since I decided to setup a blogspot dedicated to my HT81S. The first post was back in November 2008 and after 6 years I had reached the 365 post in my blogspot. It is a slow progress but it is a wonderful one indeed.
Now I can proudly say that you can read a different post about HT81S everyday for a year!
It is a wonderful journey with lots of gained memories from all these years. I been threaten by redlinegti forum member while promoting my bloodspot to being mention and recommended many times in forum and facebook.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the reader who share and come back to visit every time I post something especially those who drop me wonderful comments and email me with their views and photos. All the followers which subscribe to my blogspot give me the drive to write and share more about HT81S from around the world.
Even though now I rarely drive my HT81S as I was provided with a company car, I still love my HT81S very much. I just gave him a bath just now prior writing this post. It is sitting at my car porch for a few months now. There are some minor tweets are required before I can bring him out on the road wide open throttle again.
I am sure there are someone who share the same experience as me and I still believe that this will be a future classic on par with AE86. Something cheap and cheerful.
Finally, I still keep my wish to have a mega gathering of HT81S somewhere in Japan where we gather all the HT81S and Iggy together and have a awesome photo shoot as part of the memory and appreciation to this wonderful car.

If you need to contact me, do so via worldofht81s@gmail.com or drop me a comments.

Comments