Bonjour New Caledonia

First of all, thank you Greg for sharing all these wonderful photo all the way from New Caledonia. To be honest, I don't know where New Caledonia is and this is really a geography lesson for me via google.
It is quite interesting to have so many HT81S at New Caledonia and the local interested to buy HT81S when there are so many more to choose from JDM market.
 The car look nice and there are red, yellow and white model which I personally love all these colour.
 Something that interest me are the long number of number plate used in New Caledonia.
 Red look nice here!
 What happened to this red HT81S ? Quite a mod going on there.
I wish to express my great thanks to Greg again for sharing these photo and I wish you could send more picture too. It is something very difficult to have a view on the other side of the world. Even tho we stay on the same planet but everything seems so far away.
I do wish someday all the HT81S and HV81S owner able to have a mega gathering !

Comments