HT81S review by Russian Owner and Rear Fog Lamp

With the scarcity of HT81S information available online, this had pushed me to look for alternative source of information for HT81S. This time I bump into a Russian page that provide the owner review of HT81S. Apparently this owner bought this HT81S and started to modified this car and he had pointed out one interesting item which is the rear fog lamp.
What about rear fog lamp or brake lamp at the bottom of bumper as shown in the photo above. My car are not fitted with a working lamp which mean there aren't any wiring or bulb on the reflector at the bumper. However I discover that another silver HT81S owner have a working lamp which turn on when the brake pedal are pressed.
This make me wonder why my red HT81S are not fitted one, is it an optional upgrade from the factory or certain colour of HT81S are fitted only.
This Russian owner yellow HT81S aren't fitted one so he modified one successfully. Can anyone share with me whether their car are fitted with a working rear fog lamp ? Just drop me a comments on your car type, colour and whether it is fitted or not.
Thanks in advance. Cheers

Links to original page (Russian):-
http://reviews.drom.ru/suzuki/swift/63863/

Comments

  1. No ht81s has those factory connected to my knowledge. You can purchase bulb holders and drill out bcak of lenses to fit light into them. You then have to access wiring from tail lights and run down to fog light locations, it takes a few hours to do. Does look good and great if lights up for brake light as xtra safety measure when driving. Cheer Rowan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine has the right side rear fog lamp working, left is just a dummy. I am in Singapore, ie right hand drive. Read from a forum post that the left hand drive cars have their fog lamps on the left with right just a dummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UK cars have one as a fog lamp and one as reflector - here a rear fog is a legal requirement. So I think they fitted it when they had to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment