Anime on HT81S again

This is the latest anime on HT81S I can find from Japanese website and this one stand out from the rest   mainly due to the sticker on the front bonnet.
I wonder where the owner get his inspiration to do this wrap on the bonnet, it is not ugly but it doesn't look nice too when paired with the anime on the side.
What do you think about this design ? For me it look like my table top plastic cover or something like my bath towel.

 The rear design are not that interesting too but at least there are some anime character.
The page that host these photos are from the company that design and print the sticker on the car. They do have a lot of others car done and their photo are shoot at the underground basement car park.

Links to original page :-
http://akihabaraudxparking.blogspot.com/2014/08/udxsnapno1528-suzuki-ht81s.html

All credit are to the photo owner!

Comments