Hyper Rev for Swift Vol.177

It's time of the year for new magazine for Swift in the market. Hyper Rev have a new magazine last February which is Volume 177 of their series in the market now for Swift enthusiast. I spotted this magazine at Kinokuniya KLCC last few weeks and it is interesting. I wonder do they still show HT81S inside the magazine ?
The price for this magazine are RM102 and it is not cheap. Since my money mostly stuck with the overhaul process of my car, I am in saving mode this coming months and I shouldn't spend money unnecessary. So I decided to give it a pass. However, a week later, my wife bought it and give it to me as a gift. Thank you my dear wife!
As I anticipated, there are only 1 page that feature HT81S and it is just a brief introduction of the car and the worst part, they even put the wrong stat of the car. The horsepower and torque are not the correct figure!
In addition, the parts list doesn't even list parts for HT81S. So I think Japan had decided to retire HT81S from their market, maybe in a few year time it will be a vintage car.
If you are looking for something interesting to read about, just buy a copy of this mag and spend some time marvel with the modification for ZC32 and ZC31 by the Japanese tuner.
Cheers

Comments