Unregistered HT81S still available!

I never thought that I still can find an unregistered HT81S in the market currently. This car was launched back in 2003 and it is coming to its 10th year old and most of the HT81S bought into Malaysia are the 2003 batch. This car should be the last unregistered unit in the country.
I not sure what the price they wanted to sell it off, it should be that expensive as the new Swift Sport (ZC32S) was launch last year, this is the grandfather of that swift sport. Hence the price should be more like in the 40k range.
If you wanted to own a piece of future classic (in my view), faster contact this seller and get it as your 2nd car. Parts are getting cheaper and this car is pretty easy to run and own.

Links to original page in mudah.my :-
http://www.mudah.my/Suzuki+Swift+Sport+Manual+Recaro+seat-18607119.htm

P/s : I don't have any connection to this seller and I don't know him/her at all. I just wanted more car enthusiast to buy and keep this car for the future. Maybe one day it will get famous like the AE86.

Comments