New year resolution!

Everyone was asking me for my new year resolution when I met up during drinks. It had taken aback from this and I had think about it during last week before I went to sleep and something interest me that make me very excited. Maybe it is a tall order for me to do it alone but I think I can do something simple but interesting.
Ok, here's my new year resolution : I will create a online magazine about Swift in Malaysia. Maybe I will just name it as Swift Magazine Malaysia. I planned to write and post photos about Suzuki Swift from 3 generation, the Cultus, Ignis to the current Swift. The format are similar to the Swift Magazine Japan format which feature modified cars and Swift owner picture together with their mod.
I think locally there are a void in this kind of magazine and there are many car club running around for many years but there are many magazine that feature them specifically.
Anyone interested to give me a hand or opinion about this ?
Drop me an email at worldofht81s@gmail.com



Comments

  1. Probably start of with getting your grammar in check first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the problem. I know that long ago.
    Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment