Wish List 2013

Its the end of the year and this is the time to share what I wish for next year. I am very happy that this year bean a fruitful year as I managed to get some of the last year wish list item into my car. I managed to bought a Monster carbon fiber bonnet and a C pillar reinforcement bar.


Links to previous post of Monster bonnet here :-
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2012/05/monster-sport-carbon-bonnet.html

Links to previous post of C pillar reinforcement bar here :-
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-upgrade-from-singapore.html

Next year I would like to get hold of the Ohlins suspension and a tuned M15/M18 that redline at 8000rpm. Maybe it is a bit of a tall order but my car had been clocking mileage very fast and it is not too long before I need to do a proper overhaul of the engine. Maybe that time is the best time to properly redo the engine to be a 8000rpm engine. I may need a monster cam, springs, connecting rod, bearings and some minor stuffs for this changes. However, I hope the end result will be a 140hp engine with better torque.

Anyway, all this require a huge amount of money and time to do it. I am thinking by year end I should have save enough money for this project. Just gotta keep my mouth shut and reserved some money out of the account without the knowledge of my wife.

Cheers and Happy Holiday.




Comments

  1. Happy new year :) :)

    I 'll tell you about the engine section... You don't need rods or new pistons! They can both withstand up to 200hp and ~30Kgm of torque!!! All you need to change are the camshafts and valve springs. If i were you i 'd look for the Monster Sport valve springs with a more mid to wild camshafts' profile like the ones from Toda Racing! Also, no need for sub - ECU or standalone! The stock ECU is quite friendly for remapping and can handle up to 200hp N.A.! Just a good balanced engine and you 're ready to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will put that info as reference.I worry about the stock ecu will relearn after remapping after some time.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You 're welcome to use any info that can come in hand :) :)
    The stock ECU is quite capable for things! Though i don't know about the JDM ECU but the EUDM one can have additional rev limiter,torque limiter for 1st and 2nd gear things that can be used like launch control.
    But if the only difference between the JDM and the EUDM ECUs is the mapping then they are both the same!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment