Used air filter and air box for sale -SOLD!


- Item sold to a fellow HT81S -

For those who had followed my blog for some time must had seen the picture above, its my first set of air intake kit that I bought from a Singaporean and I used it for sometime before changes to PFX and suzuki sport carbon box. The above intake kit are to mimic the kit by Suzuki Sport but it uses Apexi filter instead. 
Since I need to clear up my store soon, I will put this up for sale. Interested parties please email me at worldofht81s@gmail.com
I won't be selling it expensive as I just need to clear it, give me a price and I don't mind low-baller too. For your information, the Apexi filter are gone case, you need to buy a new Apexi filter and the air box have some slight damage on the rubber bushing at one of the mounting. Other than that all the brackets are good to go.


Comments