Ignis Sport on Turbo

I just saw this video yesterday night and I think it is nice to share a modified turbo Ignis Sport on the road. I not sure which part of the earth this video was taken, I hope the owner drop me a comments and I really love to know more about the car.

Car modification as below :-
1.   0.5 bar turbo
2.   HKS Fcon ECU
3.   Type R  cat back exhaust (Type R ?)

Enjoy the video of the Ignis Sport with Honda Civic EP3 :







I can't say it beat the EP3, just both car have a fun time together. EP3 is a good car! So does Ignis Sport. :)

Comments

  1. Thank you for your information. May I know which highway they are at in the video ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea, sorry. He's on the sisoc forum though....
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/sisoc/index.php?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment