Heavily modified JDM HT81S

 I bump into this user page in minkara today and are surprise with the amount of modification done to the car. First this will not be normal light tune car, it will be heavily tune JDM HT81S, beware this car will surely get your wallet high and dry. 
First let me TRY to list down the number of modification/parts done in the car.
Exterior
1. Monster Carbon Fiber bonnet
2. Monster Carbon Fiber rear wing
3. Suzuki sport side mirror
4. IPF light pod
5. New grill
6. Suzuki sport body decal
7. Rays TE37 cup 16' rims
8. I think I spotted a JWRC type mud flap and someother monster sport stickers around.
9. Roof rack
Interior
10. Momo steering wheel
11. Suzuki sport/ Defi meter controller
12. Ikeya Formula shifter (I really love this!!!!)
13. Roll cage
14. Suzuki sport foot rest with matching Suzuki sport pedal
15. Triple DIN meter
16. EK9 type-r seat & Recaro SP-G
Engine ?
Not sure but it does mention of using Suzuki Sport flywheel and clutch

Of all the parts that he/she done to the car, what interest me most is the Ikeya Formula shifter.
Anyway, I will try to contact the owner to get more information about this car engine. Will it be a M18 engine ?

Links to owner original page :-
http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/1431375/car/1046568/profile.aspx


Comments