Carbon fiber bonnet installed

This time, I just wanna share some photos of the installed Monster Carbon Fiber bonnet that I bought some months ago. I done it myself on one good saturday evening and it is easy, just need to make sure that the original bonnet doesn't fall back to the front windscreen after unbolting the bolts.

The bonnet itself is quite thin and you can see from the photo above that the sunshine can actually pass through it.

All carbon fiber product from Monster Sport does come with a serial number attached to it and mine lucky number is 32266. Ever since I bought this and know about this number I had consistently goto my local lotto shop to get a ticket. Hopefully I can strike a 1st prize based on this number. :)


The finishing and quality of this carbon fiber is really nice and amazing. Since I bought this used, the condition it is in still fine and it really shine under the sun.
 The other things that I need to install to the bonnet is to remove the original front windscreen washer and hoses and install it into the carbon fiber bonnet. Other than that, it is easy due to the low weight of the bonnet.


Comments