More Anime on HT81S


 This time I would like to share some photo's of white HT81S covered with Anime decals. I do love Japanese Anime, and I think HT81S does fit to be the canvass for anime decal. Why ? Because of the odd and boxy shape of HT81S, this car doesn't follow the normal lines and shape of cars. I do always think it look like Postman Pat van in red (I do love Postman Pat cartoon).
 On the side door, there is some stickers that show which community this car belong to, it does read as Joshu Itasha Community however I not sure where is this. A Project T sticker also spotted on the top of this sticker, does it have any relation with Inital D- Project D ?
 I love the anime design on the rear window, I wonder how they do it , are there any sun blind that look like this ? Or it is a one off design by the owner ?

Overall, it is a nice car with cute sticker/decal. White car will always be easier to decorate compare to the other colour.



Links to original page (Japanese) :-

http://vc.tomoyo.jp/20100611/4554/

Comments