HT81S for sale

How much do my car worth now ? That is the question I always ask myself whenever I browse my local online car advert, to my surprise, there are 2 very different category of HT81S on sale recently. One is a used car which I know the owner of it, a repainted HT81S (originally yellow) in Mudah.my while the other one is a new unregistered yellow HT81S in Motortrader.com.my

Lets start with the one at Mudah.my, the car is in Selangor and a used car, selling price around 30k. A reasonable price from my view but subject to the condition of the car.

The one that interest me most is the yellow unregistered in Sarawak. If the price is right, it should be a good buy, its a unused car with some minor decal. I wonder what price they are looking for. Those who interested to own a HT81S now, should give this one a try. There may be some cost to ship it to East Malaysia but it is worth the effort.

Links to the advert in Mudah.my
http://www.mudah.my/Suzuki+Swift+Sport-14518156.htm

Links to the advert in Motortrader.com.my
http://www.motortrader.com.my/Cars/Buying/ViewSpotPopup.aspx?id=7f2ea33f-1413-47c5-8941-287818eabdb9&css=y

Comments