Anime based on HT81S




Japan is a country that live with anime/manga. Cute picture and character are normally portray the way of life there and what they envision of the future. This time I would like to share some anime I found from the WWW with reference to HT81S. I not sure about copyrights and things like that because I got it from Japanese website and I had trouble doing and understanding the translation. But I will give you the link to the original owner of the picture :-

Links to original page of picture 1 & 2 (by hayate):
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=19741445

Links to original page of picture 3 (by T.H.) :
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=11195332

If the owner of this picture happened to visit my post here, I just would like to say "Arigato" and all these picture is really nice. Good job & "Gambate"!

Comments

  1. love yr site!! Im from Singapore and Jus got a yellow iggy sport!! haven driven manual for 9 years since i got my license. After driving her for 2 days, just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you bought a Iggy Sport. You will love it more everyday after driving it!
    Thanks for compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for the compliment. If you dont know about HT81S, just buy one and enjoy the drive.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really fun to drive. One of the best subcompacts I have driven.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment