Replacement battery

I think some things just need replacement and this include the battery of your car remote. I had search for replacement battery for this particular model in my neighborhood electrical shop and the price fluctuate from RM5.00 to RM15.00 each. Since I am not in a hurry to use this as I still have a backup remote, I scout around in the internet and found a website that sell this at RM 1.50 each.
Wow, this is cheap and straight away I email and COD at their office. I bought 10 of them and a total price of RM15.00 is what I might be paying for 1 in the shop.
Lesson learn, always remember to search online before going to shop!
Links to the online shop here :-
http://www.batteryonline.com.my/index.php
p/s : I have no business link with that shop and I merely sharing my buying experience. Good luck.

Comments