Greddy Easy Cam

Someone had asked me about this cam before and they are saying that information about this cam is difficult to find in the internet. So I dig around Greddy website and unfortunately in their English version there is no information about this cam for Suzuki Swift Sport (ZC31) however I manage to find the official information about this cam in their Japanese version of the website.

Parts number : 13596200
Price : JPY 81,900
Lift : 9mm
Intake : 256/127
Exhaust : 256/112

Links to their Japanese website :-
http://www.trust-power.com/05engine/performance_camshaft_easy.html

Details to the cam behavior, you gotta learn it yourself by referring to books and other sources. I am not an expert in camshaft. If you got anything to share, let me know in the comments box.

Comments

  1. tq for uploading it here bro, kuddos for you.
    as i can see that greddy intake/exhaust and lift is higher than monster sport cam. No wonder many ppl like greddy easy cam instead of monster sport cam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. I prefer monster cam anyway..
    Cheers....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment