Suzuki Sport ST-R Exhaust Muffler

Last week is a disaster for me, I fall sick and my grandma leave earth to get closer to my grandpa. Hence there aren't any mood for blogging for the past week.
However I does found some gems in the local breakers and you will never think that something like this can be found in my local breakers.
I found this :-
A used Suzuki Sport exhaust muffler ST-R (Part No. 241530-4350)
Original Price : JPY 45,000 (No more inproduction)
Condition of the exhaust muffler is ok, a bit dirty but there is no major bent only slight scratches here and there. It will need some cleaning before it will glow again. Plus it comes with rubber mount too. Anyway, enjoy the photos here and since I already gotten myself a complete titanium exhaust as in my previous post here :-
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2010/06/used-exhaust-from-yahoo-auction.html
This will most likely to be sold off in the future as I won't be needing another muffler, except if got myself another HT81S.
:)

Links to suzuki sport website :-
http://www.suzukisport-racing.com/english/sales/ignissport/product/st-r_muff/index.html

Comments

  1. bro, would you consider selling this stuff to me? If so, you can contact me at 016-3858991

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry bro, won't be selling this anytime soon. I wanted to clean it up first and test it, post a review before I will sell it.
    I thought you are using a ZC...why you wanted this ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. because i also want to test since we are using M series engine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure be the one in list when i going to sell this one.
    Have you found an ignis halfcut yet?
    Your car still in Keramat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No i cannot find the ignis. So i took a ZC31 cut. Most chop shops dunno ignis, so that makes it more difficult to find. Last time my friend found 1 in puchong, the boss also dunno that it is an ignis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you ever found an ignis, please let me know. I will pay some chop shop at puchong for halfcut.
    Thats good if you found an ZC31 cut. At least it is a 1.6

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have been looking for a muffler/midpipe for my iggy to replace my old ones, hard to get in singapore nowadays, if u have spare ones that u wish to let go, can mail me thanks ^^ andronater@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem. Its hard to get things from Japan nowadays with the higher Yen exchange rate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. stuptuMdihi1985 Ryan Giannettino Here
    ranrimiddte

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment