Swift Magazine Volume 3

Yes, its the 3rd edition (volume) of Swift Magazine. I had introduce the 1st and 2nd volume previously and I spotted this at local Kinokuniya Shop under the New section!

From the front page, I know there won't be much coverage on HT81S however I insist to buy this magazine as I know there won't be anymore magazine that will show and talk about Ht81S.

The magazine cost RM110.80 with a 20% discount if I made another purchase store wide. Cost come out to RM 90+and the price is not too expensive. For those wanted to get yourself a copy of it, the ISBN number is 978-4-7796-1110-0 and you can ring Kinokuniya and reserved a copy for yourself before the stock runs out.


There is a bundle DVD that come together with the magazine and this is the same marketing strategy in 2nd volume. So the price for the entire package is not that bad, a Japanese DVD cost around RM20 in the shop.

Back to the magazine, there is only 2-3 pages that show and talk about HT81S, a bit disappointing and below is the only 2 full page that show ht81s. 1 car on each of the pages that is differentiated by modification style, 1 more to performance and the 2nd is more to aesthetic (sound and light). Even the performance mod is not that great as what I can see from the picture, the engine bay is more to the stage 1 NA mod. Sigh....

Anyway, there is a lot of nice photo about ZC and this time there is not that much of Swift owner picture and more to story telling. I feel that the magazine had lose some of its original appeal. In the previous edition, there are a lot of feature about swift owner, that is something that I like to read as I can't understand Japanese, so a bit more photos is a good thing to me.

So, I just pray that the DVD won't be that dissapointing. Let me find my DVD remote and I will tell you more about the DVD next time.

Cheers...

Comments