Comparing HT81S & ZC31S


One of the question that I faced a lot of times when some car enthusiast saw my car. "How does this car compare to the new Swift Sport (ZC31S) ?"

My first answer is :-
HT81S is a 2 door hatchback while a ZC31S is a 4 door hatchback, both can get from 0-100km in 8.9 seconds and require ron 98 (High Octane Fuel in Japan). The subsequent answer will explain further on the minor differences between both the car.

Anyway, now as I am writing this, I feel that both share a lot in common too even both is design in different platform and entirely different concept. Both car gives out a similar power to weight ratio and HT81S is lighter than the ZC31S by 130kg, but loses out on 10ps & 0.5kgm.

This bring me to the second part of this entry which is I found a page by google explaining in details the comparison of HT81S and ZC31S but it is in Japanese.

"I hope the owner don't mind that I copy the banner of page and put it here."

Links to the main page is as below :-
http://greeco-car.seesaa.net/

I found this page a few weeks back in google and I totally forget about it, but I bump again into this page today. It is really good in listing all the details (fine) of both car and put it in a table form and compare the differences. A good way to gauge the differences and note the advantages and disadvantages of both cars. Have a good read using google translate or any other translator online and have fun!

Links to first page of comparison (Part 1) :-
http://greeco-car.seesaa.net/article/181247104.html

Links to second page of comparison (Part 2) :-
http://greeco-car.seesaa.net/article/181283217.html

p/s : Since I owned a HT81S and you are reading this blog, I think you should know which car is better.... :)
Cheers.

Comments

Post a Comment