Best Motoring October 2003 Edition

I had try to get the video online for the Best Motoring video magazine (Japanese) for October 2003 edition. For some years, I had look around the town for that video for sale but to my my disappointment I can't get myself a copy of that VCD/DVD. So they best I can do right now is to share the snapshot and DVD cover for that edition. Its actually quite late to watch and view this video as it is launch/publish in 2003 and now its 2010. Can't get myself to admit that this car actually 7 years old and it doesn't lose it sparks to me all this while.


In the October 2003 edition, Best Motoring introduce Swift Sport/Ignis Sport to the public with a test drive of the car in twisty mountain road and the feature car is as above, yellow in colour with the add-on accessory mainly the grill and spot light plus the sport decals.

If anyone out there have a link of a copy of the video, kindly drop me a msg. I am happy to watch and get myself a copy the video. I wish to know what the Best Motoring driver think of HT81S.

Comments

  1. Hi there Chill, Sp33dy from Ignis Sport forums here .... i have a copy of that DVD!! A mate of mine in Japan found it for me only a year ago, and sent it to me! I'll see if I can copy the DVD for you, or try and rip it to DIVX or something. PM me on http://z13.invisionfree.com/sisoc/index.php? . :)

    Polo Gti won the competition, but the Ignis came in 3rd i think, was very close to being 2nd -- it's only negative was a lack of power -- not a fair comparison when it's against a Turbo Vitz, and a higher CC' VW. The Citroen came last in all categories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I would be happy to have the DVD or video of it.
    Just let me know on what kind of method. I will be happy to pay you back on the price of the DVD and postage.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm I'll try and copy the dvd completely (if it will let me) .. Email me :) mike @ sp33dy . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ended up ripping it to DIVX (avi), and it's uploading right now. Hope you have enough speeed and bandwidth as it's gonna be 700mb :) Will post the link tmmw morning when I wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the effort. I am looking forward to your link.
    I owe you once for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened with this one??
    Ever uploaded??
    Would love to see this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please visit the link below :-
    http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-motoring-october-2003-part-2.html
    I just posted this....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment