Air Cond Filter (Replacement)

This morning, I got a call from the local Denso Parts warehouse telling me that the air filter is ready for collection. I had wanted to get my air cond filter changed as it is getting darker by the days. Yesterday I had went to Denso and enquire about it but the officer told me that the air filter is still inside the container and they require time to unload it off and most probably it will early next week before I can get it. So its a good news that I can get it today and fit it in.
This item is not a new item to be mention in my blog, I had previously written this item before in the post as below :-
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2009/06/denso-air-cond-filter.html

But this time I had something new to show you about the air cond filter after 1 year of usage. I surprise myself to see the different in colour as shown in the picture below. Its a black vs white filter. It had collected so much dust and dirt all this while and preventing it to clog the cooling coil inside. It is good to have an air filter for air cond system!


For those wanted to get it this is the part number for it 014520-0730 and it is not the perfect fit to our car, you need to trim approx 5mm on both side of the filter to fit it in. The original air cond filter cost me twice the price of this so I opt this rather than the original plus I need to custom order one from the local spare part shop. This filter can get from the local shop easily.

Its year end and time to clean up the car to celebrate the new year!!!

Comments

  1. Bro, how much to buy this? hopefully here in sarawak i can get it also

    Regard,
    Racingtech

    ReplyDelete
  2. It cost me RM50.00 and I think you can easily get it from your local parts shop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment