Swift Magazine Volume 2 - DVD


This time I will show some photo of the dvd that is included in the previously shown Swift Magazine Volume 2. This DVD is included in the magazine and is fully in Japanese language.

There are 5 section in the DVD and the contents is as below :-
1. A race of mixly modified swift (ZC) in 2009 and 2010 at Tsukuba
2. Lap race of Top Fuel Modified Swift (ZC) at Suzuka
3. Dirt race of Swift (ZC)
4. Some clips of HT81S at 2005 Nürburgring 24 hours
5. In car camera video of the race in 1st clip.


This video is really entertaining and in a good video clarity too. I enjoy it very much, just it is all in Japanese that make understanding of the race very difficult.

I will try to post the video in youtube in the future but I worry it is quite difficult because of the file size of each video is quite big. My broadband connection is quite slow, so most probably I will try upload it during a long weekend.

Stay tune...

Comments