Changes of Battery

Today I visited my local Eneos for servicing and I changes the following item :-

1. Motul H-Tech 5W30 oil (4 litres)
2. Oil filter (unknown brand)
3. Bosch Battery MF (46B24LS / NS60L)

Actually, I just went in to do a normal servicing and after a routine checkup the mechanics claimed that the battery is weak and recommend to change it to be on the safe side. There is only a few brand which is Yokohama, Century, GP and Bosch. I had try all of the brand except Bosch, so I choose this brand to be replacement. Yokohama battery serves me well over 1 and a half years while GP and Century last around 13-14 months max.

Just to share with you all, I had notice the symptom of a battery going dead soon as below :-

1. Poor idling
2. Difficulties to start in the morning
3. A weaker sound when turning the ignition
4. PS (Power Steering) light turn on even after engine crank up
5. A big drop in rpm and huge vibration when A/C kicks in during idling

If you have your experience with battery, please share with me and I will add to this list.
Thank you.

p/s: Please remember the code for the battery suitable for HT81S is 46B24L / NS60L.

Comments