Japan Swift Gathering at Daikoku Futo, Tokyo Bay


View Larger Map

As the post mention above, for those JDM car lover, should have seen this place before in videos or magazine where Daikoku Futo is the place to be to parade and show your ride.
I found a video that show the picture of Swift, Swift Sport (ZC31 & HT81) showing their ride at the massive car park.



A lot of mod Swift is feature in the video and good reference to Swift lover. I prefer to view video rather than image as its more interesting.

Anyway, I never been to that location and hope that sometime in my life, I will have a chance to go there. Located near the Yokohama Bridge and surrounded with elevated highway around it something like a stadium effect. This place always come out to be the location for car lover and enthusiast.

Comments