Latest 4-2-1 extractor from Monster Sport

Latest development from Monster Sport, 4-2-1 extractor for Swift Sport. I think this will fit HT81S nicely too. From the picture, the quality look nice and the workmanship to the item is ok. A standard for monster sport and suzuki sport products.

This will certainly improve the response of the engine and bring some gain to the engine power (not much just a bit). Monster sport come out with 2 design, with sport CAT or de-CAT.
I prefer to use the de-CAT as I am not that fan of environment awareness and since you are paying for about RM 4000.00 for an extractor I prefer the best!

First picture show the 1st design with Sport CAT on (2 different CAT instead of 1)
Different from SARD design and it look a bit weird in my view.


Below is the 2nd design without CAT (de-CAT) design. Looks more clean and proper for a sport extractor.
If you notice on both the design, the extractor merge on the the lowest point of the whole system. I mean from 4-2 part. I like this design as it allow the hot gas to exit properly and have a longer run on before merging and causing turbulence. The slope and curve of the extractor is normal and without much twist and turn. A good point here.


Above is the graph for the performance after installing the extractor. Both design and with the monster sport ECU tune. The gains is not much on the horsepower but you can see a better torque curve and this means a better responsive engine. (4000-5000 rpm range)

Since I not going to be in any means to purchase this ultra expensive extractor, I wont be saying much about anymore. Hope those with extra cash will purchase this and drop me a photo or msg on how it feel.

Cheers...

Link to monster sport :-
http://www.monster-sport.com/product/parts/muff/4-2-1exmani/index.html

Comments

  1. its a shame it only give such a little performance opgrade! and u have to have an other ecu to get the higher rpm. i tottaly agree with u in the part of the looks of the manifold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, with this price I can easily buy a performance cam. Even more significant power increase.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment