Spark Plugs - Part 2 - Picture added

Recent I bought 4 pieces of SGP (Suzuki Genuine Part) plugs model IFR6J11 which I previously highlighted in my blog. After much searching around parts dealer and aftermarket shops. I settle down on this set of plugs as I found the price is reasonable and its the same spec that allow for to my engine. Its actually the same kind of plugs that ship together when I get the car. The spec of the plugs you can read back at my previous post.

But now I just wanna share where I get this plugs, I get from Mofaz 3S center and it cost approx RM160.00 per set (RM40.00 per piece). Iridium plug with this price is quite rare except Denso that I can get at RM 150.00 per set or someplace further away in Kuantan (Federal Motorsport) at around RM 130.00 per set.

Price that listed on the website is about RM 180.00 per set. (Swift Sport Spec)
Link as below :
http://www.suzuki.net.my/aftersales/swiftsport_aftersales.aspx

I got scout around other plugs but most of it cost approx RM 50.00 per piece and higher.

If you are thinking of changing a set of plugs, goto the suzuki 3S center if you wanna get this set of plugs. Do reminded that tis iridium plugs, not platinum or others makes. So cost wise it pretty affordable.

I will put the picture in tomorrow as I yet to download from camera. (Added now)

This is the picture from the suzukisport plug that I previously install. I install this plug during my 100k service and it last me until now approx 150k. I feel a drop in performance and high fuel consumption during 150k to 160k period...

Comments