Air Conditioning System

Just today I bought my car to service center to service my car air-conditioning system. Recently it have some sound when the air-cond is turn on, the sound is something like water bubbling. However the air-cond is still ok, it still come out with cold air just it sometimes smell a bit funny. The air-cond filter for my car is already turn black from white after some many years didnt change it.
To share my experience with my car air-conditioning system, if you experience the car will suddenly turn off while idling in traffic lights while air-conditioning system is turn on. Most probably the fan for the condensor is spoil and doesn't spin when the pressure is up.
Change the fan will solve the problem.
Also to take note is HT81S air-conditioning system is provided by SANDEN company and not DENSO.

The website for the company is as below :-
http://www.sanden.co.jp/english/index.html

I now having some problem with getting the parts for the drier as locally doesnt have stock parts to replace it. Most probably I will need to order from Japan. Again!!! for the parts.

I had wrote to Sanden japan for the parts number and now hopefully they will reply my request and help me solve my problem.
Remember to take care of your car air-conditioning system, it is really good to keep service your car before the compressor or condensor or cooling cool get broken. All of it cost a bomb to replace, while cheap to service.
:)

I got the condensor parts number for you to refer
ZYAU324520PA

Based on new information :-
The air conditioning for my car was provided by 2 different companies, SANDEN as mention above provide the parts on the engine compartment side and DENSO provide the parts for the internal under the dashboard. I saw a DENSO stickers in the internal air-cond compartment during my last stripping of dashboard. I get a bit blur and funny how come 2 different supplier provide parts for a system.
I will try to post a picture for your reference in the future.
New update :
This photo is taken under the dashboard that shows the air conditioning assembly is made by Denso. Its confirm now.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the advice, I wont be doing any installation by myself. Just to share the parts and item for owner to refer to. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment