Ignis Sport in Magazine - Part 3

This time I found back this magazine in the internet about the comparison between Ignis Sport and other small size car. The magazine is name is Performance Tuner which I not sure from where but I feel is from UK. Most probably I'm correct because the car being used in the shootout is a member of www.sisoc.co.cc

In this shootout the car being used is as below :-
1. Modified Suzuki Ignis Sport
2. Fiat Panda 100Bhp
3. Modified Ford KA
4. Tweak Smart
5. ModMMini Mini One
I'm not very sure about the time being taken in this shootout is using what kind of equipment but it does post some interesting number for all the car. I am certainly pleased with the result that Ignis Sport excel on almost all the test. I wont explain the details here, you can read from the picture after you enlarge it.Rating and view given to the Ignis Sport is decent and quite resonable from my point of view as the car is a good small size car with wonderfull equipment and pace.
The car being used in this test as I mention above is below to an member of SISOC club UK and he had done some mod to it. As I can see from the picture and details from the magazine, I can list down the mods as below for your reference :-

1. 17" rims with Toyo Tires
2. PI lowering springs.
3. Bonnet with air scoop (from Suzuki Vitara)
4. OMP strut braces
5. ITG air filter without the standard air box
6. Sparco 2 point harness
7. Aftermarket gearnob.
8. Samco water hoses
9. ChipUK ECU remap


Final verdict doesn't mention much about the car, as I feel Ignis Sport doesnt suit this category of shootout, the choice of car is not so comparable to this type and I certainly hope to include other more powerful pocket rocket in the sub1600cc category. There are a lot more car that share this category and worth a shootout.
My final wishes is a shootout between the following car as I love most of it. The car is as below :-

1. Toyota Starlet Ep91
2. Toyota Yaris or Vitz
3. Daihatsu Boon X4
4. Honda Jazz
5. Mitsubishi Colt Turbo
6. Daihatsu YRV tubo
7. Suzuki Ignis Sport / Swift Sport (HT81S)
8. Suzuki Swift Sport (ZC31S)
9. Honda Civic EP3 / EK9
10. Citroen C2 VTS
11. Fiat Punto GT

Comments

  1. That article was one of the deciding factors in me getting an IS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you own an IS, I happy that someone share the same joy and passion for this underrated car..
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment