It's 1000th

 


It's been a long journey and when all this started at 19th November 2008, I just wanna have a time memories of all things regarding my HT81S. The internet of things were very different at that times, blogging just started, video sharing are less. 

Now it almost 12 years and nothing was easy during these time but it is fun. I got to know much more and share lots of information with many people around the world. The page reach Europe and Japan too. The 2 major place of HT81S in the world.

My local HT81S also get to know me via this blog and this really helps. 

With the 1000th post, you can read non-stop everyday for 3 years of new information about HT81S.

I still kept my car, didn't sold it. Sometimes it makes me doubt myself why I didn't sell it off 5 years ago. I got a chance to sell it and get a new ZC32. Times and situation are very much different with very different condition. 

What happened to my car now ? That's a question difficult to answer. It is sitting there for a long term storage at my car porch and handy in helping my mum to dried the clothes as pole support. Pretty sad but I still clean it from time to time. 

Now, what's next ? Due to Covid-19 for the past 1.5 years it just make going out a bit difficult and not much fun to drive. Yeah, the road is more empty but the it is less fun.

In coming days I will continue sharing all the photo, news, data etc for every HT81S. HT81S are proven to be a future classic.

I would like to express my greatest appreciation to all people who share the information and I took their photo from Facebook, Twitter and other social media that I repost here without really get their consent. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

More photo, video, news etc will keep HT81S alive for future generation of driver.

Stay safe and stay frosty.


Comments

Post a Comment