Let's keep it clean

 

Have you done this before ? You clean the car everyday, day or night ? After a good midnight run. I do, I really do. Back in the days, my red HT81S was kept clean day and night. After rain or a run, I will clean it. Not at showroom quality but to wipe off all the dirt and grime.

However, in reality you can't really keep it in good shinny condition without regular clay, polish and wax. The secret is you need to do maintenance on the paint. That will keep the paint in good condition for a long time.

Not to mention, you can't prevent chip marks from stone and etc. Maybe you can wrap the car for extra protection but I think by regular cleaning and maintenance, you can keep it in good condition for a long long time.

Sadly, my car now sit at the porch and due to sun and laziness, the paint start to fade and if I managed to bring her out again, maybe she will visit a detailer to bring it all back to life.

Photo taken from Twitter (@hththanita81) and all credit to the owner.

Comments