Strut bar by Rethey Team Hungary

 


Something interesting that come from Hungary. This time by Rethey Team in Hungary that does custom reinforcement parts for many cars. What interest me is the strut bar which design for left hand drive Ignis Sport.

The tower bar sit quite low and snake around the lower part of the engine bay. I wonder why they do it that way.

Anyway the photo in their page are rather interesting where I can see a green bottle at the front left of the engine bay. I think it is just accidentally put there prior to the photo taken. However another interesting part is the extend part with bolt hole near the brake master cylinder. 

Why they design another mounting point there ? What it for ?

I hope someone could share me more information on that and drop me a message in the comments below.

Thanks for someone in Facebook that share this information. 

More information on Rethey Team can be found via the link below :-

http://www.rollcage.hu/retheyteam/galeria_alkatresz_en.htm

Comments