Extreme Swift

This is another post about the extreme Swift that I had feature previously. Now we can see the frontage and the interior of this car. I am lost of words to explain it properly. Extreme is still a bit mild.
Can you see. what happened to the interior ? Wood. Seat, Wood. Steering wheel, wood. Battery at the back seat. Wood colour door panel with blue insert. 
The double wheel at the rear with power amp at the back. What is the owner thinking ?
What is the motivation ? 
What is the idea ?
How is the drive ?
Where he did it ?
How he did it ?
How much it cost ?
That is a lot of question in my mind about this car. Make me a bit dizzy and I tot I had seen it all after hosting this blog for more than 10 years, this is one of the top of modification I had ever seen or the top modification.
Photo taken from Twitter and all credit to the owner.

Comments