Just that WTF moment

Sometimes in life you just have that WTF moment happened when you least expected. The above photo just remind me of that. The broken rear lamp pod really something that you least expected to happened to your car. It located so high but it managed to crack is something really bug your mind. I share the sadness and frustration of the photo owner. Luckily I am not that car owner.
Anyway I do have many similar incident in the ownership journey of my HT81S.
My front windscreen was hit by something while driving in an EMPTY highway which leads to cracks.
My car top was hit by a flying wood plank drop from a trailer in an highway, luckily it didn't hit my front windscreen which maybe will puncture it and hit me too, lucky if I could think that way.
That really an WTF moment after you look at the damage done to your car afterwards. I really look into the sky and ask god why me, why me?
The WTF moment I had.
Photo taken from twitter and all credit to the owner.

Comments