Old school design and build

As more digital our society become, more design works are done directly from the computer or tablet or even your mobile phone. Less people will still use the pen and pencil for sketching. Even I encourage my children to do their homework directly from the computer using PDF. Their hand writing are terrible due to this.
Now this is interesting, the owner sketch what he think will look like directly on a photo of the car. A good place to start design. I am not sure whether it was drawn over directly the photo or on top of a tracing paper. I would prefer to use a tracing, it allows for easier editing later.
The design is pretty standard by Japan tuner and it look ok.
I wish to see the final product soon.
Photo taken from Twitter and all credit to the owner.

Comments

  1. Hi. I am former owner of this car, and this handwriting was written by my friend.
    This is the semi final product.

    https://twitter.com/kcsservice/status/1249000531818766336?s=21

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment