Suzuki toaster ?

Fancy a Suzuki print toast on your breakfast or a surprise gift to your love one during this Christmas holiday, look no further and get this toaster.
I never knew that Suzuki have this kind of merchandise and I can't find a proper link to verify the authenticity of it. However, I found this on ebay and it look genuine but the design look a bit fake.
It doesn't come cheap, it is more expensive than regular toaster but take it as a gift and it won't feel that bad.
You can search for it in ebay or google "Suzuki toaster" and lots of links will pop up. I do not recommend any one of them but just sharing this for this holiday season.
If anyone do buy one, please share some photo of the real thing to me. I will gladly share it with all viewer here. Tell me the price too.

Comments