Track or dirt ?

My HT81S never driven on mud before so I won't know the effect the feeling of mud driving. However I believe the car will handle well in that situation, the light chassis and small wheelbase will make it nimble in corner and handle all twist and turn of a race. Just I am a bit tired looking on how to clean it afterwards.
The track situation is much different. There won't be mud but it does collect along a lot of small debris along the race track. Tires bits will stick to the car and it does make it hard to clean, brake dust too.
Anyway, one thing I like about the car, it is small and you can clean it fairly quickly on your own. You do not need to spend a lot of time wiping and scrubbing. Easy car to live with.
Black and white is a bit more difficult to live with as dirt will show up fairly easy, silver is the best!
Photo taken from twitter and all credit to the owner.

Comments