Mask driver

Have you ever wear a mask while driving your car ? I never do that, I never ever think of doing it too but the photo above give me an idea to do it. However, is it even legal to drive with a mask?
What kind of mask will you choose if you have a chance to wear one while driving ?
I would like to choose the mask of a Mexican wrestler lucha libre. It sure turns head without scarring other people.
I am trying to guess the meaning of the photo above too, why the owner would sit on the bonnet of the car while creating chances to dent it or maybe sitting on a hot engine below.
I hope I can find the answer soon. If you are the owner, drop me a comments below, or if you have an idea what he/she is thinking give your thoughts too via the comments.
Photo was taken from twitter and all credit to the owner.

Comments