HT81S and ST Wangan

 ST Wangan, I think this is the 2nd home to my HT81S other than my house. During the course of the overhaul process, HT81S spend almost 2 months at the shop and this could be well another vacation/recuperating place for HT81S. Many moon ago, I had promise J.C. to put a post about their shop here and here now to fulfill the promise.
Can you spot the car behind on the lift ? Yeah it is small fry compare to the GT-R.

Previously I sent my car to AutoChild another workshop in town for servicing and repair however since it close down a few years ago, I regularly send my car to ST Wangan for servicing and repair. There are many wonderful (expensive) parts available for sale at the shop and they do carry parts for Swift/Swift Sport.

You can visit their facebook and website page below for further information (Enough advert for this post) :-


Links to ST Wangan Facebook page :-
https://www.facebook.com/STWangan

Links to their webpage :-
http://www.stwangan.com/

Comments