HT81S goes places

My HT81S had gone to many places with me, highways, track roads, highlands and many others too. Since it is my working car, it also follow me to many work sites and as my daily commute to office too. This time, I would like to share a recently capture photo of my HT81S while exploring my new work site. This trip brings me on a 3 hours journey with an hour of tar road, 2 hours of off road track road as shown in the photo above. The best part is once I reach this point, the road ahead are mushy and wet, equip with my normal road tires, I just won't be able to continue through. Next I spend another 20 minutes in reverse gear to back track as the road is too small to do a 3 point turn around. My colleagues are equally surprise with the car and once I hit the tar, I speed up again on the twisty B road back to office.
This is just one of the memories of my HT81S going places. If you do have something to share, drop me a word in the comments down there and if possible, share the picture too.
HT81S is one great car, part off road and part race car. Share this if you agree with me!
Cheers

Comments