Ignis Sport in Today Newspaper (Singapore)

Its been a month since I last update this page, sorry about that as its been a hectic month with work and newborn baby. Since I have some spare time, while doing some spring cleaning on my PC, I found this old article from Today newspaper (Singapore) dated back in 2004.
I can't really remember where I get this, most probably I download it from a Singapore forum back then. It does give a simple review of the fun factor of Ignis Sport.
The writer categorized it for the 20's but I feel the car would cater to the 30's guys too. It is a fun car with little worries and cheap on the wallet too. A used car now cost so little that it does worth getting it as a weekend car for the twisty B road.
I had this car for the past 8 years and it always give me smile when I am driving it plus some thumbs up too.

Comments