Look like me but it's not me

A week ago, one of my swifter friend ask me a question, are selling your car ? He also included an ad link in the facebook for my reference. I am surprise to see a similar looking car, same colour and black bonnet for sale. It is priced at RM32,000 and this means my car worth less than that if I am going to sell it. Most probably I can get around RM25,000 for it.
Anyway, I think I knew the previous owner of this car and the history of this car. The new owner for this car might be the 3rd owner as this car should be have 2 registered owner until now.
From the picture, I notice that the car engine bay was modified with a open pod intake, no reinforcement bar were spotted. Other than a CD receiver and a pair of tweeter, I don't think much had been done to the car except for the front tinted to match the rear windows colour.
The car are located near my home and I don't think it is wise for me to visit the shop to have a look at the car. I just hope someone would appreciate this car and buy it. It is a good car and should be able to give the best bang for the price of it.

Finally, I just need to clarify one more time that I am not planning to sell my car and I still love my car very much to spend more money onto it and I still thinking of ohlins, NX18 engine plus LSD.

Links to original page in mudah.my :-
http://www.mudah.my/Suzuki+Swift+Sport+1+5+CBU+M+-18956065.htm

Comments

  1. Hi, im interested in this car. can i have your email? i want to ask you some question regarding this car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I will be owning one HT81S soon. Maybe we can have yamcha or something. Email me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping me a msg. Email me at worldofht81s@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment