Ohlins again....

Its been a while since I last update this blog, sorry for the delay as I'm busy with works and can't find any new & interesting information about HT81S during the past 1 month that trigger me to write again in my blog. After a long holiday week, I finally found some interesting blog that I wanted to share with you.
Ohlins again! I know, it is not a new thing but I think it is the best money can buy non-race suspension for HT81S. I wanted one for myself but can't find a decent 2nd hand to lay my hand on, my Suzuki Sport blue had serve me well and I think its time to upgrade again. :)
I saw a blog of a Japanese HT81S owner who bought a 2nd hand Ohlins and installed into his car. I think the picture and information are interesting enough to be share here.



I would like to explain that the photo are taken from the Japanese blog and I don't take credit and get actual permission to repost it. But I do take the risk and share it to everybody. If you wanted to read more, click on the links below :-


Links to original page (Japanese) :-
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/runwild1992/38362026.html

Comments