Maintenance save you money!

You can really save some money by having regular maintenance on your car, common parts to replace is as below :-
1. Air filter
2. Oil filter
3. Engine oil
4. Transmission oil
5. Spark plug
I recently change my oil filter, air filter, engine oil and spark plug and the car gives better mileage, but it is still not good enough. I am getting around 430-450 each tank before the light come out. Normally, I can get above 450 km per tank full.
Next, there are something else need to be done to your car too, such as wheel alignment and balancing. Keeping your tire to the right pressure 33 front and 31 rear.
I immediately feel better when driving my car after alignment and balancing of wheel, the car stay straight, less vibration and better mileage. I think you can get 10km per tank full.
Petrol prices are not cheap in Malaysia, if you are using Ron 97, I had been using Ron 97 all this while and it does bite into your pocket with the current rate or RM2.80 a litre while V-Power Racing is RM3.00 a litre.
I had tried using Ron95, it just feel crap and I will get less mileage and less power. The engine is sluggish. That's the real weakness of HT81S, it need good fuel to perform. As my friend always say to me, "Your car has been pampered with good fuel, it won't take anything less"

Comments

  1. in mine gazoline cap it say "only RON 98 ore Hihger) so i guess im whery lucky then here in Denmark V-Power is 99 RON. remember to Reset your Ecu that will help alot to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Replace O2 sensor if car has done more then 80000km. That may help with fuel consumption.
    Cheers rowan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment