Year end sale at Monster Sport

For those who regular logon to Monster Sport/Monster Shop website might find that there are more discount item in this few months compare to middle of the year. One good reason I could think of is the high exchange rate of Japanese Yen. Japanese yen had risen to some of the highest level I ever know compare to when I visit Japan last year. I had some balance currency from that trip and now it worth a lot.
Back to the story, today I received an email from Monster Sport that they are having a promotion on discounted shipping fees for their carbon fiber bonnet product. The discount is on the shipping fees and not on the item itself, please take note of that.
Another thing is at their monster shop website, there are some heavy discount item for HT81S, for those that had been saving their money for their dream upgrade, try visit their online shop and look under the "outlet corner" for some bargain item on sale now.
I am interested to get the PFX400 intake kit this year, but I am not happy with the my country import tax rate. So maybe I will give it a pass this time, or you have some item on how to get it ? Drop me a msg!
Cheers

Comments