Undercarriage bar all the way from Taiwan

As I had written many times before, you will never know where you can find 2nd hand/used performance parts. This time I got this parts from Taiwan and it was posted to my residence and luckily this time RMC didn't impose any tax.
From the picture you can see it is a Suzuki Sport Undercarriage bar (H bar) and it comes in silver colour. It will be mounted on 4 point between the anti roll bar and the front suspension lower arm.It is said to improve handling and reduce flexing on the front suspension.
You can find more information on the original Suzuki Sport website on this item :-
http://www.suzukisport-racing.com/news/031112swiftsp_member_stbar/index.html
Now I am looking forward for the adjustable lateral rod to further improve my car handling.

Comments

  1. hi bro...kind enough to enlighten me on how to get parts from Taiwan? =) am short of this undercarriage bar =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This item is a used item. Most probably they are out of stock now. I can try to help you ask. If you dont mind another brand (cusco), I can source one for you from Singapore.
    Where you from ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment